Easily Add Battery-powered Asset Tracking To Mygeotab
Battery-powered GPS Devices
Digital Matter is the world leader in battery-powered asset tracking devices - devices that are ideal for tracking assets like trailers, containers, waste bins, boats, parcels and loads of other items that don't have a power source.
Our devices include the following features:
- long-life battery-powered GPS asset tracking / location with smart firmware
- rugged, UV resistant IP67 housings - the devices can be concealed, even on the underside of a trailer
- high performance GPS with low noise amplifier (LNA), tuned to give maximum performance even when signal conditions are tough
- cellular devices with full FCC, PTCRB and AT&T approvals
- smart firmware to maximize battery life - only get positions and report when really needed
- the 3D accelerometer can monitor for movement and harsh events
- extended temperature Lithium batteries can be used for tracking in cold climates
- the Remora has a magnetic tamper switch which will alert if the device is removed from the asset
- switch into "Recovery Mode" for live tracking and recovery of stolen assets
WE've DONE the Integration
Digital Matter is a Geotab Marketplace partner and we've integrated our Remora and Oyster cellular tracking devices into the MyGeotab system.
Digital Matter devices are managed via our OEM Server device management interface on the web, so all configuration is easy and done "over the air". This includes updating firmware, setting parameters for tracking, remote debugging and other device management functions. See our OEM Server page for more info.
The MyGeotab registration of devices and connection to MyGeotab is managed by the Digital Matter OEM Server.
GET UP And Running In Minutes
We've taken care of all the integration details so you can be up and running in minutes.
Contact us now to get pricing information and to get going with a Starter Kit.