Remora2 GPS Receives Verizon LTE-M Certification
Digital Matter’s Remora2 battery-powered GPS is now certified for use on Verizon in the United States.
Designed for tracking any non-powered asset for extended periods of time, common applications of the Remora2 battery-powered tracking device include tracking trailers, containers, bins, equipment, and more.
- High-precision GPS/GLONASS tracking device
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 Nylon Glass Housing
- Powered by 2 x D LTC Batteries with up to 10 years battery life and extreme temperature tolerance
- Built-in Battery Meter for remote Battery Life Monitoring and Remaining Life Predictions
- Bluetooth® 5.0 Gateway for tagged asset management and sensor monitoring
- Accelerometer for Smart Movement Based Tracking
- Magnetic Tamper Detect