New Ultra-Rugged Nylon Glass Housing Available Soon
- Designed to achieve minimum footprint with maximum strength and tolerance, without compromising antenna performance.
- Engineered with Nylon Glass for increased durability.
- Increased thermal resistance (the device can reach temperatures up to 185F, 85C without compromising performance), and chemical resistance.
- Design Change for Oyster2 – Mounting tabs and screw holes have been fortified and repositioned to improve the device’s resistance to cracking.
- No design change for Remora2 and Yabby, but will also transition to new Nylon Glass housing.
- The grey polycarbonate housings for these devices will be sunsetting in Q2 2020.
- Oyster Rugged (Black) Technical Drawing
- Original Oyster Polycarbonate (Grey) Technical Drawing
- Oyster Polycarbonate to Rugged Adapter Plate Technical Drawing – If a custom mount has been designed for the Oyster white polycarbonate housing, this adapter plate will allow a Rugged Housing to be fitted to the same mount.
- Oyster2 Rugged Housing Image Folder
- Updated Oyster2 Datasheet (PowerPoint for editing)