We're excited to blog that Digital Matter's G62 4G device is now live on the 4G LTE Cat-M1 networks in the USA and Australia. The Cat-M1 network provides excellent coverage plus has the added benefit of having better building and basement penetration than typical 3G and 4G technology - and is lower cost!
The G62 is ideal for tracking equipment, pumps, generators, bobcats, vehicles, and other assets with a power source.
The G62 provides a compact, rugged, IP67 GPS tracking device at a low price point:
- Automotive spec power supply range up to 36V
- IP67 rugged housing with internal antennas
- High performance GPS with LNA and aiding data
- Ignition input
- 2 x digital inputs
- 1 x analog input
- 1 x switched output for relays / immobilization
- Driver / Operator ID via 1-wire iButton
- 4G Cat-M1 and NB-IoT modem
See more product info here: https://www.digitalmatter.com/Devices/CatM1-NBIoT/G62-CatM1-NB-IoT