Introducing new Ultra-Rugged housing made of Nylon Glass for Oyster2, Remora2 and Yabby.
- Designed to achieve minimum footprint with maximum strength and tolerance, without compromising antenna performance.
- Engineered with Nylon Glass for increased durability.
- Increased thermal resistance (the device can reach temperatures up to 185F, 85C without compromising performance), and chemical resistance.
- Design Change for Oyster2 - Mounting tabs and screw holes have been fortified and repositioned to improve the device’s resistance to cracking.
- No design change for Remora2 and Yabby, but will also transition to new Nylon Glass housing.
- The grey polycarbonate housings for these devices will be sunsetting in Q2 2020.
Get in touch with us today if you have any further questions on the new Ultra-Rugged housing made of Nylon Glass!