Digital Matter Nominated as HRIA Supplier of the Year
Digital Matter is honored to be nominated for Supplier of the Year in HRIA’s Hire Industry Excellence Awards 2019.
Paying tribute to exceptional standards of service and innovation in the hire sector, the Excellence Awards recognizes and celebrates outstanding achievement in the hire and rental industry.
“Receiving this nomination in only our first year of HRIA membership shows we have made a quick impact in the industry. We are a mature company with disruptive technology that appeals to the businesses of today”, says Stuart German, Digital Matter Business Development Director.
“It also acknowledges Digital Matter as an integral Supplier to the HRIA member base, showing our products and platforms are of great value to the industry and a proven commodity”.
Notable Highlights of 2018 Include:
- Continued to expand globally with our products selling in over 100 countries around the world.
- Opened a new office in the United States in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Launched a new website, making our devices, solutions, and technical support more accessible than ever.
- Introduced new encryption technology, as well as Australian-hosted servers for improved data security.
- Launched our new 4G Cat-M1/NB-IoT devices, including the innovative and popular G62 powered IP67 rated vehicle/asset tracker, effectively future-proofing our clients.
With key enterprise supply accounts like Kennards and Coates Hire, Digital Matter is showing how an Australian-owned technology business can easily customize and work with other Australian companies looking for innovation and world-class quality partners and pricing.
We look forward to exhibiting our devices and software solutions at HIRE19 in Melbourne from May 22 – 23. Catch us at Stand C76 where we’ll be showcasing our new Falcon Cellular, due to launch in April of 2019.
We’ll also be featuring our new Guppy Bluetooth® Tag range, a rugged, low-cost device with 5 years of battery life that communicates with our wall or vehicle-mounted Bluetooth® gateways for tracking lower-cost assets.