Oyster2 and Yabby GPS Receive Verizon LTE-M Certification 4G
Atlanta, Georgia – (February 18, 2020) – Digital Matter, a leading global developer of battery-powered GPS asset tracking devices has announced that Verizon has officially certified the Oyster2 and Yabby 4G LTE-M GPS devices to operate on the most reliable wireless data network in the United States.
“Gaining the Verizon certification is an important and differentiating component of our hardware offerings,” says Ken Everett, CEO of Digital Matter. “Certification provides a major boost to commercial confidence in our device range, which has already proven to be incredibly popular due to our device’s industry-leading battery life, quality and reliability, and ease of deployment.”
Designed for tracking any non-powered asset for extended periods of time, common applications of the Oyster2 and Yabby battery-powered tracking devices include tracking trailers, containers, bins, bikes, scooters, pallets, livestock, and more.
- GPS/GLONASS and LTE-M (Cat-M1) Communication
Up to 7 years of battery life
- Waterproof and rugged IP67 rated housing
- Compact and concealable for easy installation
- 3D accelerometer for Movement Based Tracking and Incident Alerts
- Built-in Coulomb Counter for remote and accurate Battery Life Predictions
- The Oyster2 also received PTCRB approval for use on AT&T in September 2019.